Ukrainian Feminists Snatch European Championship Trophy In Protest At Tournament
Two topless activists from a Ukrainian women’s rights group grabbed the tournament cup with just 18 days to go until the Euros begin on Monday.
Inna Shevchenko, 21, peeled off her top to reveal the words “F**k Euro 2012” on her chest, before grabbing hold of the Henri Delaunay trophy while it was being exhibited in a central square in Dnipropetrovsk.
A fellow activist then stripped to the waist as security guards went to confront Miss Shevchenko.
The Kiev-based Femen group is focusing its topless protests for women’s rights on next month’s Euros, believing it will lead to a surge in prostitution and intensify the country’s reputation as a sex tourist destination in Europe.
- bluezptula likes this
- chs-nzt reblogged this from thisguyknowswhatimtalkingabout
- itsaleks likes this
- boomvagynamite reblogged this from tooyoungforthelivingdead
- bluetrafficlight reblogged this from worldsweburntogether
- avatareverlark likes this
- worldsweburntogether reblogged this from tooyoungforthelivingdead and added:
- tooyoungforthelivingdead posted this